- The content of this web site in its entirety is subject to change without notice. Its purpose is for your general information only.
- No parties guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the content and information found on this site. You acknowledge that errors or inaccuracies may exist, and that MBJ Construction are in no way liable for any such errors.
- MBJ Construction are not responsible and hold no liability for the content that is placed on third party websites that we link to from this web site.
- The use of and viewing of information on this site is at your own risk. Any consequences of use that may occur are not the liability of the MBJ Construction.
- Unauthorised use of this web site or its contents may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence enforceable by local and international law.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to certain areas of the web site at our own discretion. If a username and password, or any other access credentials, are provided to you as the end user, it is your responsibility to keep such information confidential.
- By using our website you agree that we can place cookies on your device – outlined below.
MBJ Construction is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable safeguarding procedures to secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Storing of personal data
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU. The GDPR aims primarily to give control to citizens and residents over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU.
It was adopted on 14 April 2016, and became enforceable on 25 May 2018.
Personal data refers to any information related to you (or your company), that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you.
Here is an overview of the different types of personal data MBJ Constructions collects and stores. It also describes the reason why this data is stored and for how long.
If you contact us we will collect the Email Address you nominate and any other identifying information you provide, such as a Name and Phone Number.
We do not share this Personal Information with any other agencies.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
Contact us about your privacy concerns.
Alternatively, you can write to us at:
3 Berkeley Rd,